Virginia’s team specializes in Adoption, Surrogacy, and Estate Planning. Our firm is passionate about Estate Planning for Families going through Adoption and Surrogacy in Colorado.
We will work with our Adoptive and Surrogacy families with:
- Establishing a Medical POA
- Establishing a Financial POA
- Establishing Temporary Guardianship Directive (in the event of incapacity of both parents)
- Establishing Medical/End of Life Directives as a guide for loved ones
- Other documents on a case-by-case basis
Estate planning is one of the most important steps any person can take to make sure that their final property and health care wishes are honored, and that loved ones are provided for in their absence.
This final piece of planning allows for peace of mind. By securing your Estate Plan, you are providing future protection and care for your family.
Our office recognizes that building your family through Adoption or Surrogacy is a tremendous undertaking. With an expert hand and human touch, Virginia and her team is committed to providing our Adoption and Surrogacy families compassionate and proficient legal services. Click below to learn more about our Estate Planning Services.